This class is also available on other date(s)27/11/2019 9:00 am
Beef burger and wedges go together like it was meant to be from the start. Beef burger and potato wedges complement each other perfectly in the same way for fish
Beef burger and wedges go together like it was meant to be from the start. Beef burger and potato wedges complement each other perfectly in the same way for fish and chips. It just works. Burgers needn’t be unhealthy, this homemade version beef burger is sure to be loved by everyone.
What You Will Learn From this Class:
- How to prepare beef burger and wedges
What You’ll Bring Home:
- Juicy beef burger and wedges specially made by you!
- Knowledge and experience to prepare beef burger and wedges
Who This Course is For:
- For age 5 ~ 14 years old
- This course is for people looking to improve their cooking abilities.
- Willingness to learn with an open heart.
- *We are practicing BYO (Bring Your Own), so, kindly bring along containers to bring home your masterpiece
- Students are required to come in comfortable and decent attire
- No slippers are allowed
- No jewelries are allowed
- It is advisable to come with short nails and without nail polish
- No pets are allowed
- If parents are attending class, children are allowed but they have to stay at the waiting lounge with own helper to take care of them
- The studio will not be responsible for children placed at the waiting lounge. Parents have to ensure their behavior before deciding to leave them here. This is to avoid disruption to other students while attending classes.
- Videos and pictures taken during classes are only to be used for personal posting and not for advertising purpose.
- Photography with instructors can only be done after the class.
- Punctuality is compulsory, students to arrive 10mins earlier prior to the class commencement.
- In case of emergency, do not panic and all students will be escorted to the nearest exit.
- It is non refundable if students call for cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by the studio 3 days prior to the commencement of the class, either a full refund will be reimbursed or it can be carried to other preferred class. *The studio has every right to postpone the class and well inform the students 7 days in advance for further arrangement.
- Course fees is fully forfeited if students did not attend the class as scheduled and no replacement shall be arranged.
- All refund shall be processed with RM10 admin fees being deducted from the paid course fees. Processing of refund will take 7 working days.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course/class.
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Chef Bernard TanI have always has a passion for great and healthy food. Grandma’s homely cooking are the fondest memories I’ve had since I was young. This gave an idea of making food out of passion and fun. To further enhance that passion, I’ve enrolled myself in hotel school in Petaling Jaya and later completed the course in an International Swiss Hotel School. I took every opportunity to learn as much in getting a Swiss experience by taking hotel management course, meeting chefs and exploring different cuisines they had to offer. Besides having an education in a prestigious institute, I’ve managed to intern at Best Western Flora Luzern ,one of the Luzern’s busiest hotels. The fast paced working environment in the front line and restaurant gave a broad understanding of running a kitchen and a restaurant. Being a food enthusiast, the passion for food did not stop. It gave me an insight to operate a restaurant to cater to a community that demands local ethnic cuisine and preparing comfort food meals. Nothing feels better than a hearty warm home cooked meal!