Join This Class
The mooncake is a profound cultural tradition shared among family, or presented to relatives or friends, to express love and best wishes. Made from a rich, dense filling wrapped around
The mooncake is a profound cultural tradition shared among family, or presented to relatives or friends, to express love and best wishes. Made from a rich, dense filling wrapped around by a soft, delicate skin, this humble piece of pastry has fascinated countless generations. Join us together and learn how to make delicious traditional mooncake and share it with your fellow friends and family during this Mid-Autumn Festival.
What You Will Learn From this Class:
- The class focuses on step-by-step method of mooncake making
- How to wrap the filling and the skin together
What You’ll Bring Home:
- Delicious mini mooncakes specially made by you!
- Knowledge and experience to prepare traditional mooncake
Who This Course is For:
- For age 5 ~ 14 years old
- This course is for people looking to improve their baking abilities.
- Willingness to learn with an open heart.
*We are practicing BYO (Bring Your Own), so, kindly bring along containers to bring home your masterpiece
- Students are required to come in comfortable and decent attire
- No slippers are allowed
- No jewelries are allowed
- It is advisable to come with short nails and without nail polish
- No pets are allowed
- If parents are attending class, children are allowed but they have to stay at the waiting lounge with own helper to take care of them
- The studio will not be responsible for children placed at the waiting lounge. Parents have to ensure their behavior before deciding to leave them here. This is to avoid disruption to other students while attending classes.
- Videos and pictures taken during classes are only to be used for personal posting and not for advertising purpose.
- Photography with instructors can only be done after the class.
- Punctuality is compulsory, students to arrive 10mins earlier prior to the class commencement.
- In case of emergency, do not panic and all students will be escorted to the nearest exit.
- It is non refundable if students call for cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by the studio 3 days prior to the commencement of the class, either a full refund will be reimbursed or it can be carried to other preferred class. *The studio has every right to postpone the class and well inform the students 7 days in advance for further arrangement.
- Course fees is fully forfeited if students did not attend the class as scheduled and no replacement shall be arranged.
- All refund shall be processed with RM10 admin fees being deducted from the paid course fees. Processing of refund will take 7 working days.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course/class.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm