Join This Class
This class is also available on other date(s)
18/04/2020 10:00 am16/05/2020 10:00 am
What do you get when you add K-Drama + Desserts? A lovely Korean Buttercream Flower Cupcakes of course! Korean Buttercream is a very popular ingredient to making realistic, natural and
What do you get when you add K-Drama + Desserts? A lovely Korean Buttercream Flower Cupcakes of course! Korean Buttercream is a very popular ingredient to making realistic, natural and pretty looking flowers that are destined to fill up your Instagram newsfeed.
If you would like to learn the step-by-step secrets to preparing these trending floral-styled cupcake, then join us together with your instructor, PikYi, for an enjoyable session this month.
Who This Course is For:
- This course is for people looking to improve their baking and pipping abilities.
- Willingness to learn with an open heart.
What You’ll Bring Home:
- Knowledge on Korean buttercream and enhanced piping method.
- Korean buttercream flowers piping (6 cupcakes, 6 flowers, 2 leaves & flower buds)
- Students are required to come in comfortable and decent attire
- No slippers are allowed
- No jewelries are allowed
- It is advisable to come with short nails and without nail polish
- No pets are allowed
- If parents are attending class, children are allowed but they have to stay at the waiting lounge with own helper to take care of them
- The studio will not be responsible for children placed at the waiting lounge. Parents have to ensure their behavior before deciding to leave them here. This is to avoid disruption to other students while attending classes.
- Videos and pictures taken during classes are only to be used for personal posting and not for advertising purpose.
- Photography with instructors can only be done after the class.
- Punctuality is compulsory, students to arrive 10mins earlier prior to the class commencement.
- In case of emergency, do not panic and all students will be escorted to the nearest exit.
- It is non refundable if students call for cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by the studio 3 days prior to the commencement of the class, either a full refund will be reimbursed or it can be carried to other preferred class. *The studio has every right to postpone the class and well inform the students 7 days in advance for further arrangement.
- Course fees is fully forfeited if students did not attend the class as scheduled and no replacement shall be arranged.
- All refund shall be processed with RM10 admin fees being deducted from the paid course fees. Processing of refund will take 7 working days.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course/class.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
PikYiI have been passionate about baking since young and about 3 years ago I became obsessed with buttercream piping and decorating, specifically the Korean buttercream flower piping. I love decorating cakes/cupcakes with buttercream flower because they are glossy, classy and most importantly they are entirely edible, nothing goes to waste. I’m a KDCAA certified instructor and have been conducting workshops for Korean Buttercream Flower Piping. My workshops are catered for both beginners and for those who like to learn more advance techniques.