Join This Class
This session is over. Check below for next session.
Coca cola chicken is the perfect recipe for chicken thighs or wings, it’s a delicious twist on everyday chicken! Juicy and scrumptious chicken coated with the savouriness and sweetness of
Coca cola chicken is the perfect recipe for chicken thighs or wings, it’s a delicious twist on everyday chicken! Juicy and scrumptious chicken coated with the savouriness and sweetness of thick and sticky gravy. You will be pleasantly surprised at how good the dish is.
Who This Course is For:
- This course is for people looking to improve their cooking abilities.
- The class is a hands-on class and be ready to ask question(s) if any.
What You’ll Learn From This Class:
- The class focuses on step-by-step method of coca cola chicken making
- Other tips and knowledge to make the meat tender
- Willingness to learn with an open heart.
What You’ll Bring Home:
- Coca cola chicken specially made by you!
- Knowledge and experience to prepare delicious coca cola chicken
- *We are practicing BYO (Bring Your Own), so, kindly bring along 1 container to bring home your delicious cooks.
- Students are required to come in comfortable and decent attire
- No slippers are allowed
- No jewelries are allowed
- It is advisable to come with short nails and without nail polish
- No pets are allowed
- If parents are attending class, children are allowed but they have to stay at the waiting lounge with own helper to take care of them
- The studio will not be responsible for children placed at the waiting lounge. Parents have to ensure their behavior before deciding to leave them here. This is to avoid disruption to other students while attending classes.
- Videos and pictures taken during classes are only to be used for personal posting and not for advertising purpose.
- Photography with instructors can only be done after the class.
- Punctuality is compulsory, students to arrive 10mins earlier prior to the class commencement.
- In case of emergency, do not panic and all students will be escorted to the nearest exit.
- It is non refundable if students call for cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by the studio 3 days prior to the commencement of the class, either a full refund will be reimbursed or it can be carried to other preferred class. *The studio has every right to postpone the class and well inform the students 7 days in advance for further arrangement.
- Course fees is fully forfeited if students did not attend the class as scheduled and no replacement shall be arranged.
- All refund shall be processed with RM10 admin fees being deducted from the paid course fees. Processing of refund will take 7 working days.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course/class.
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm