Join This Class
This session is over. Check below for next session.
Taiwan golden pineapple tart is a sweet traditional Taiwanese pastry. In Taiwanese Hokkien, "pineapple" (王梨; ông-lâi) sounds similar to a phrase meaning "to come forth, prosperous and thriving" (旺來; ōng-lâi).
Taiwan golden pineapple tart is a sweet traditional Taiwanese pastry. In Taiwanese Hokkien, “pineapple” (王梨; ông-lâi) sounds similar to a phrase meaning “to come forth, prosperous and thriving” (旺來; ōng-lâi). This phrase conveys the hope that many children will be born to the family. As a result, Taiwan golden pineapple tarts are often given as engagement gifts, or simply as well-wishing presents in an everyday context
Who This Course is For:
- This course is for people looking to improve their baking abilities.
- Willingness to learn with an open heart.
What You’ll Bring Home:
- 10 pieces of Taiwan golden pineapple tarts specially made by you!
- Knowledge and experience to prepare tasty Taiwan golden pineapple tart and recipes.
- *We are practicing BYO (Bring Your Own), so, kindly bring along containers to bring home your bakes.
- Students are required to come in comfortable and decent attire
- No slippers are allowed
- No jewelries are allowed
- It is advisable to come with short nails and without nail polish
- No pets are allowed
- If parents are attending class, children are allowed but they have to stay at the waiting lounge with own helper to take care of them
- The studio will not be responsible for children placed at the waiting lounge. Parents have to ensure their behavior before deciding to leave them here. This is to avoid disruption to other students while attending classes.
- Videos and pictures taken during classes are only to be used for personal posting and not for advertising purpose.
- Photography with instructors can only be done after the class.
- Punctuality is compulsory, students to arrive 10mins earlier prior to the class commencement.
- In case of emergency, do not panic and all students will be escorted to the nearest exit.
- It is non refundable if students call for cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by the studio 3 days prior to the commencement of the class, either a full refund will be reimbursed or it can be carried to other preferred class. *The studio has every right to postpone the class and well inform the students 7 days in advance for further arrangement.
- Course fees is fully forfeited if students did not attend the class as scheduled and no replacement shall be arranged.
- All refund shall be processed with RM10 admin fees being deducted from the paid course fees. Processing of refund will take 7 working days.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course/class.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm