This class is also available on other date(s)27/11/2019 2:00 pm
Join This Class
This session is over. Check below for next session.
Scones are great for a holiday breakfast or brunch, and they make a great weekend treat too. These buttery and flaky baked delights just melt in your mouth. Raisin scones
Scones are great for a holiday breakfast or brunch, and they make a great weekend treat too. These buttery and flaky baked delights just melt in your mouth. Raisin scones are best enjoyed still warm from the oven and smothered in butter and jam. Yums!
What You Will Learn From this Class:
- Introducing ingredients uses for raisin scones
- Mixing the batter into right consistency
- Tips and technique to bake scones into perfection
What You’ll Bring Home:
- 5 x raisin scones specially made by you!
- Knowledge and experience to prepare raisin scones
Who This Course is For:
- This course is for people looking to improve their baking abilities.
- 5 years old ~ 14 years old
- Willingness to learn with an open heart.
- *We are practicing BYO (Bring Your Own), so, kindly bring along containers to bring home your scones
- Students are required to come in comfortable and decent attire
- No slippers are allowed
- No jewelries are allowed
- It is advisable to come with short nails and without nail polish
- No pets are allowed
- If parents are attending class, children are allowed but they have to stay at the waiting lounge with own helper to take care of them
- The studio will not be responsible for children placed at the waiting lounge. Parents have to ensure their behavior before deciding to leave them here. This is to avoid disruption to other students while attending classes.
- Videos and pictures taken during classes are only to be used for personal posting and not for advertising purpose.
- Photography with instructors can only be done after the class.
- Punctuality is compulsory, students to arrive 10mins earlier prior to the class commencement.
- In case of emergency, do not panic and all students will be escorted to the nearest exit.
- It is non refundable if students call for cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the class.
- If the class is cancelled by the studio 3 days prior to the commencement of the class, either a full refund will be reimbursed or it can be carried to other preferred class. *The studio has every right to postpone the class and well inform the students 7 days in advance for further arrangement.
- Course fees is fully forfeited if students did not attend the class as scheduled and no replacement shall be arranged.
- All refund shall be processed with RM10 admin fees being deducted from the paid course fees. Processing of refund will take 7 working days.
A certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion of the course/class.
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Samantha PhoonHave always been a lover of macarons, but tasted too little choices of macarons due to its sweetness. Since 2016, the year that I took up a 1 day intensive macarons baking class, I have never failed to practice baking successful macarons, with thousands pieces of failure in the beginning. Without giving up, I’ve been supplying to big corporations as door gifts, celebrations, events, and restaurants from 2017 till current. While supplying macarons, I get requests to supply other homemade bakes, i.e traditional mooncake, Shanghai mooncake and even Taiwan Pineapple Tart, which is in demand every Chinese New Year. For the love of pastry, I’ve also picked up other baking skills where families, relatives and friends will be my ‘guinea pig’. I hope to share my recipes to everyone who has the interest.