Refunds (if applicable)
1. It is non refundable if students call for cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the class.
2. If the class is cancelled by the studio 3 days prior to the commencement of the class, either a full refund will be reimbursed or it can be carried to other preferred class. *The studio has every right to postpone the class and well inform the students 7 days in advance for further arrangement.
3. Course fees is fully forfeited if students did not attend the class as scheduled and no replacement shall be arranged.
4. All refund shall be processed with RM10 admin fees being deducted from the paid course fees. Processing of refund will take 7 working days.
5. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
6. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
7. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
1. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
1. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: A-7-2 Kinrara Niaga, Jalan BK 5A/2D, Bandar Kinrara 5, Puchong, 10, 47180, Malaysia.